To create balance in your life, and live the life of your dreams, you must have the COURAGE to say NO to things not in line with your values, purpose, goals & dreams & PRIORITIES! Success & Balance is not what you DO (it is super easy to say “yes”) as It is what you Don’t Do! This week stop and think before you say “yes”. Keep in mind every time you say “yes” to something, you are saying “no” to something else...
Saying yes is EASY - takes no courage... “Can you spare 5 min, take this call, have a quick meeting, go to happy hour, have dessert, help me with this...” yes, yes, yes and your day is gone!!! YOU are now a person with BIG DREAMS & GOALS - it’s OK to be selfish when it comes to your time - it is your most valuable commodity!
1. Look at last week’s calendar/schedule - what should you have said NO to?
2. Look at this weeks calendar/schedule - what should you say NO to?
￼3. Look at your To Do list, your list of goals, ideas, desires, activities, etc. What can you cut out or say NO to?
4. What are your Vital Signs? -- What sustains life in your life -- health, business, relationships, emotional well-being, finances, spiritual journey, etc. (list no more than 3 items for each area of your life - ex. health = eat wisely,exercise)
5. What are your Vital Functions? Any endeavor only has about 6 vital fundamental functions: ex. baseball (pitcher, batter, fielder) parenting (love, education, structure, encouragement) etc.
6. BE excellent at a few things you need to do. How much time do you devote to the most important activities?
Community Commerce Leader, Author, Speaker, Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Grab A Button