What are you committed to? Making a commitment to your goals and dreams is somewhat intimidating... Most of us will not even make New Year's resolutions any more because we know there is a very good chance we will not make it to February before those resolutions are long forgotten... We understand the importance of making a commitment, but choose not to make one in fear that we will not follow through.
What would happen if we actually committed to pursuing the goals and dreams in or heart? Dream BIG and actually make a promise to yourself to take the action to see your dreams come true!
It all starts with doing some serious soul searching. What is important to you? What will you regret someday if you don't do it? I've learned a few things that help me accomplish my goals and dreams. 1) Write it down! - there is something magical about writing something, in my own handwriting. You think it, then say it, then see it - it's almost like then I claim it and it is real! 2) Next is - Say it out loud! Tell someone about your goals and dreams! I might add that when you share your dreams with someone, if they don't have a strong surprised reaction - then you probably are not dreaming big enough! 3) Accountability. It is very important to have someone holding you accountable to do what you say you are going to do. Ask someone you know, love & trust to push you along and make sure you are following through on everything you need to do to succeed!
It will not be easy - if it were easy you would have already done it! Your BIG dream will make you feel scared and exited at the same time! You can do it -you already have everything you need to make it happen - just make the decision to go for it - what are you waiting for?
Ok - I'm making this blog my accountability partner - If I share my big dreams here, then I will have everyone who reads this cheering me on which will encourage me to make sure it happens!
1. Physical Health - I will be fit and healthy - I will eat right and exercise daily. This will allow me to have the energy and ability to do everything I need to do every day!
2. Relationships - I will be the best mom possible to my kids - I want to be supportive and involved and I want them to know I love them and am proud of them. I want to be the best friend to the people in my life - friends, family, and business partners. I am committed to serving the people I love.
3. Romance - I want to meet my soulmate, the love of my life. The man I will share the rest of my life with. He is smart, funny, honest, successful, handsome, a man of integrity, a great communicator. He is ready for love and is not afraid to show love. He enjoys adventure, fun, travel, romance, kids, passion and he is not intimidated by an alpha female :)
4. Business - I will launch my product line and it will be super successful! It will be a global brand and have lots of items that will help a lot of people. I will be able to run my business from any where in the world and even when I am sleeping!
5. Money - I will have abundance in all areas of my life money included. I will make $millions through my business then have my $ make $ for me too!
6. Spiritual - I will continue to grow my relationship with God and show His love through loving and serving others.
7. Adventure - I will travel the world. I will have my kids experience other countries through fun trips and mission trips. When my kids are in college and living on their own, I will always have a home in Naples but will also rent villas a month at time in Countries around the world. I will experience the different cultures, people, food, history - all of it. I will run my business and write more books.
8. Contribution - I will give of myself and money to the causes and people I believe in. I want to make a difference through my business, my writing, my speaking and through helping those in need.
Well, that is just a start for now! Ready to LAUNCH!
Community Commerce Leader, Author, Speaker, Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Grab A Button