A well-known study of the Harvard University class of "53 revealed that only 10 percent of the students had established any goals at all, and that only 3 percent of the men and women in that class had written their goals down on paper. Twenty years later, the researchers again interviewed those very same former class member. They were involved in their careers and had famiilies now. The 3 percent who had written down their goals two decades earlier, were now worth more in economic terms that the entire remaining 97 percent of the class combined! Of course, financial success isn't' everything, but this study clearly shows the results of writing down your goals!
Community Commerce Leader, Author, Speaker, Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Grab A Button