So how do we develop an attitude of gratitude? If you want to be a powerhouse of happiness and success, it turns out that developing gratitude is surprisingly easy. Here are 5 proven methods:
1. Keep a gratitude journal. Everyday write down 3 -5 items you are most grateful for and WHY you are grateful for them.
2. Write a letter of appreciation. Express gratitude to people who have helped you out.
3. Make a gratitude visit. In person is even more powerful.
4. Make a gratitude list. This can often be a quick & easy pick-me-up.
5. Take a gratitude walk. Focus on the beauty around you and your thoughts of gratitude.
Community Commerce Leader, Author, Speaker, Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Grab A Button