4. THEY MAKE LOGICAL, INFORMED DECISIONS
Knowledge is power when you put it into ACTION!
When making important decisions, it is important to take the time to do the necessary research, acquire the information and knowledge required to make an informed decision. When you are informed, you are more Competent and Confident!
With Confidence, comes Commitment! You will then make the commitment to follow through with consistant execution of your decisions! If you are confident and committed, you can deliver!
3. Successful People Focus on being productive. Not being busy.
Successful people switch their focus from "being busy" to being productive! Eliminate a lot of your "busy" work and you can accomplish more, see tangible results, and have time for fun! Here are 3 ideas that may help:
1. Have a To-Do list that MUST get done today! This list is of 3 to 8 items that will move you closer to accomplishing the goal you want to achieve.
2. Single Tasking. Forget your multi-tasking skills when you focus on productive activities! This means that while you are working on a particular task, for that duration of time, you work on that task and that task alone. If it’s important to you, if it adds value to your long-term goals, takes you closer to fulfilling that dream, then give it the attention it deserves.
3. Keep a Productivity Journal. List your main life goals, yearly goals, weekly goals, etc. As you write down what you MUST get done, comment about how it went, did you finish everything? What more can you do? Look for the patterns. Are there particular times in the day when you feel more productive?
A productivity journal serves two purposes. At the time of writing, it gives you immediate awareness of what you should be focusing on, and what you achieved. It’s there in black and white, and you are writing it down, so there is no room for excuses and no avoiding it.
The second purpose it serves is an analysis tool. The data you gather today, facts and figures and your emotional state, is what you can use tomorrow to be aware of how productivity works for you.
During a recent conversation with my Social Media and Web Designer Nicole Flothe we were discussing how interesting it was that some people have trouble liking fan pages or interacting on social media. When I meet new people I always want to share with them my Fan Page so that we can keep in touch and I let them know I'll be posting valuable information about Living the Life of their Dreams. I also post about Tips on Health and living a Balanced lifestyle.
My top three reasons I like a Facebook Page are...
1. To learn more about the product or company.
2. To get special offers.
3. To receive resources that are valuable to my everyday life.
When I interact on Social Media it's amazing what doors open up. I could be reading a book and the next minute look up the author on twitter, send a comment to them and get a quick response. It's amazing how fast and rewarding it is to speak directly to an author or company and that's what interacting on social media provides.
I've added a few pictures of how simple it is to like my fan page so we can keep in touch and I'd appreciate your comments too!
Step 1. Visit my Fan Page at www.facebook.com/shellyaristizabal and you'll be entered to win the monthly drawing for my book!
Redefine Possible! The amazing story of Spencer West begins when he lost both his legs due to a genetic disorder when he was only five. He was told by doctors that he would never be able to sit up, let alone walk. However, he didn’t take the advice and limitations and instead pursued a very active and social life.
Oh yeah, and earlier this summer he climbed to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro. The grueling trip took seven days with him traveling on his hands for 80% of the trek with nothing but his two good friends by his side. He spent an entire year training for the climb to ensure his arms were strong enough to handle the trip.
With the world watching, Spencer successfully reached the summit of Kilimanjaro, raising over $500,000 (and counting!) to bring sustainable clean water projects in communities in Africa. www.metowe.com
How can you redefine your possibilities???
2. THEY TAKE DECISIVE AND IMMEDIATE ACTION.
If you want something done, ask the busiest person you know!
Successful people people don't make excuses with regard to time, skills, knowledge, money, connections, etc., - they create results!
When they see an opportunity, they quickly evaluate the risk/reward ratio, follow their instincts and if this opportunity is in-line with their goals and dreams - take advantage of it!!!
Community Commerce Leader, Author, Speaker, Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Grab A Button