Today, LOVE is my intention...
Love IS what life is all about - we are on the planet to LOVE God, LOVE others and Love living our life to the fullest!
1. I love my children. I am amazed how strong the feeling of love I feel for my sweet, wonderful children. I love, love, love being a mom and feel it is the ultimate gift from God to have this unbelievable responsibility to raise another human being. The love/bond from parent to child and child to parent, I believe is never broken. I was not raised in a outwardly demonstrative loving family. Though I know my parents did the best that they could with what they had within them, I knew in my heart that I wanted to make sure my children see, feel, taste, enjoy, KNOW they are loved beyond any condition or circumstance or action. I LOVE you, Nicolas, Spencer, Alexander & Emma XOXXO
2. I love my family. I am not close in proximity or emotionally to my family - my parents, sisters or extended family. I moved away when I was 18 and though we do what we can, it still takes effort to have relationships. But the love is there and though I don't often express it - I do care and love all of you : )
3. I love my friends. Now, I have actually felt that the friendships I can cultivated throughout my life are actually the feeling of family I always longed for. Some people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime and I love all of you for how you touched my life. XOXO
4. I love my lovers. We can never "unlove" someone. But the love can fade or be broken or damaged or shift or maybe the timing or the growth of the person can affect the love. I have only been in love a few times in my life so far. I treasure the love I was given and happy to have the opportunity to love the men who have added so much to my life. I am the woman I am today because of the men I have loved. Thank you - I love you, still.
5. I love my God. God is love and His love is unconditional. No matter what we do, He will love us. Once we truly understand that type of love, then we can truly love ourselves and love others with that agape love we all long for. Thing is, we already have it - now celebrate it and let that love shine through! XOXO
My intentions today:
1. I am confident, strong powerful & in control of my thoughts & emotions to create the life I was born to love & live!
2. I will manifest great abundance in my life - health, joy, love, money, success in all areas of my life!
3. I will create a fabulous business that will allow me to use all if my God given gifts & talents - connecting, helping, entertaining, contributing, creating, bringing people together to find mutual success! It will not feel like work - i will love it so much!!!
4. I will find a man who I will love & adore to become my partner in life. He will be strong, confident, open & honest & not afraid to give completely. Give of himself in every way - physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, intellectually, passionaltly...!! He is handsome & sexy & funny & kind...successful & wealthy ($, health, happiness, contribution, etc.) & lives in SW Florida!!!
5. I will come to an agreement regarding the real estate deal. I will buy a car & invest in my new business & smile : )
Community Commerce Leader, Author, Speaker, Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Grab A Button